Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

Today is Friday. Friday the 13th.
So what? Zzz..
It's the third last day that I will be at home. Don't worry guys I am coming back to school soon! =DD But I won't be able to talk properly for another 3 weeks. Was trying to look through the Math probability notes and I realised that half of it is crap and the real deal starts on page 11-_- How come no one blog about the class outing?!?! Someone should do it soon.

I was thinking od organising a class CIP during the june holidays. We can go to a home and render our services for 3 days. How about that? We'll porbably go to Sunlove Home for the Intellectually Disabled. Let you guys interact with the ID people there. HAHA. I went there before during the December holidays and it's not a bad place. Got lots of interesting characters. You guys will go away enriched. HAHA. But it's still tentative and open for chnages. So do give me your take on this matter!!

LOL (Lots of Love)
Angie =))

No comments: