Saturday, August 05, 2006

Filing!!!

Geez, today was the first time in 2006 that I started filing my work. Arranging all those pieces of notes and tutorials and pracs were damn mind-exhausting la... Also I cleared out all my secondary school papers so that I could use the files. And looking at the number of trees fallen for my education journey, I think it's only right that every human repays to society in whatever way he can when he grows up... here are some pictures...

As we can see, the use of paper has grown steadily over the years. Sec 1 to Sec 2 to Sec 3 and a huge jump to Sec 4! I wonder what it will be like at the end of J1... & J2, after all the 'a' level ****.
NOTE: This photo should only apply to RI peeps because we don't take O Levels. I believe the O Level-ers have much more paper in Sec 4.

And because of my habit of getting new files each year, I have accumulated a nice colourful collection of them. Oh my gosh, IMAGINE how much I spent on files!??!!? $100++? Man, I waste a lotttttttt of money. :(((

Loser

And finally, I'm glad to announce I finished filing. No more mess on my table. :) And for people who do secret training like XA, you should start filing too. Because I believe it will help you in studying for your exams. It's much easier to refer to your notes that way.

Okay now for some photos I've been taking lately.
Chen Hui and Zhu Yan. Discussing something else besides Maths huh? Naughty naughty...
Total ownage by Mdm Salina. These four got DESTROYYEDDD. =P Btw, can you recognise that these four are girls? Desdes thought they were guys. LOL

And featuring the eyes of CHIJ St Nicks...

And of course, who can forget. The BAD BOY IN DA HOUSE!!!
CHECK IT OUT NOW
THE FUNK SOUL BAD BOY
I do have proper photos of him lor... Like this. He looks so... GOOD BOY. Weird...

P.S. Thanks for posting donut, XA! Love it. :)

No comments: