Thursday, August 10, 2006

Scandals. The good old fashion way.

WAH WAH WAH. SO MAny SCANDALS. tsk tsk.
Well, since everyone likes scandals soooo much, I think I should contribute some too.
only problem is... I dun have all those pictures that all those "I got camera phone so I pro" people took.
But no matter. I will do this the old fashioned way. Just as effective. Only that it loads faster and less time needed to upload pictures. yup. all text. everyone, dig in.

Scandal No. 1 : [this part is deleted due to its entirely false and idiotic information]
BRENT LIU JIAN KAI IM GG TO KILL YOU TMR.

Scandal No. 2 : AnQing and Yu Zhuo
Oooo. wat a cute couple. Dancing together after school. Going around Singapore together during weekends. heh. OH oh, and i heard they're going to Taiwan together at the end of the year. Hm. Also, I still remember last week during PW, Anqing and Yuzhuo snuck out of class Together... wonder where they went. all these... coincidences? I DON'T THINK SO!

Scandal No. 3 : Kenneth and Angie
Firstly, from their results, I think they study together or something. Maybe they go tuition together. After school library sessions together.
Secondly, I think Angie became Chem Rep for a reason. She likes to collect all those notes for the class. Hm. why? well, because our dear treasurer is Kenneth. and we all know what reps have to do after collecting notes. heh. Talk to Kenneth... Spend time with him... oh yea.
And Thirdly, OMG. Both of them are OGL applicants. Wanna spend all the time in the holidays together in school huh?

Yes. All the signs may be subtle. But after examining them closely, they kinda make sense. AH... so much love going around in class. I need some loving too. Anyone?

The above information may be disputed. But I DON'T CARE!

No comments: