Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Incentive

I learnt that I recently acquired a new spouse without my knowledge. But usually, I will do the acquiring myself. So during H3 maths, when they broke the news to me, I was STUNNED and UPSET.

Unfortunately, new spouse and I are not mutually attracted to each other in any manner. So I am going to condemn this new collection to the Cold Palace[冷宫], but let's call it Cold Storage because I like this name better. Anyway, he would be very happy, because I'm sure he will find Cold Storage more appealing than being stuck with me.

Also, New specimen and I have been very kind to the whole class. We let all of you tease us like crazy although we don't like each other. But what do we gain from it? NOTHING! NOTHING!

I mean, this isn't fair right? Besides, if you study econs, which everyone in 6C does, you will know that if TR=0, TVC[1] cannot be covered and the firm has to shut down eventually. What I am saying is that, for you all to continue poking fun at me, you must give me incentive[2] for me to allow you all to do so. Otherwise I won't play along[3] and I will just get very pissed off with all of you.

Also, you are all treating me as a means to an end- the sadistic enjoyment you get from teasing me, which isn't ETHICAL AT ALL!

So, I make proposition that will turn it into a win-win situation.

You all can give me 1 bar of medium quality chocolate[egs. merci, cadbury, after eight] everyday so I will feel happier and more tolerant and let you all tease me. This way, I wouldn't be a means to an ends to your twisted humour, and TVC will also be covered. And if the firm [that is me] feels happy, I may even play along with all your jokes to gain more revenue. So how's that?

Note:
[1] Here, TVC refers to the emotional trauma accumulated with every taunt you all throw at me.
[2] Incentive here does not refer to how much we enjoy being teased, because we clearly don't enjoy it at all. It also does not refer to how those teasing can bring New specimen and I closer, because we clearly do not want to be with each other at all.
[3] Well of course if you want New collection to play along, you must give him incentive too lah, which I don't know what. You can ask him.

No comments: