Saturday, August 19, 2006

I ALMOST died on Fri afternoon! Can't rmb exactly the time of the inauspicious moment, but it was 18 Aug 2006!
The whole incident went like this:
Premise 1: I wanted to mug with someone in lib, and our meeting place was the table near the magazines area. But then someone didn't turn up, so I ended up mugging together with wanting.
Premise 2: Then something dropped from the third level and hit sth else and made a deafening noise.
Premise 3: I realized to my horror that I could have been murdered by the THING if the THING was dropped <0.2m away from me.
Conclusion 1: I was extremely unlucky on that day.
Premise 4: mysteriously, Kenneth appeared in lib, and he APPEARED to be having a nap.
I was not sure if he was just pretending to sleep and used the opportunity to PEEP at wanting.
Premise 5: Hindering a couple from staying together is unethical and immoral (according to utilitarianism, wt and keth wld be unhappy.)
Premise 6: if one does something immoral, one would have to face the consequences。
Conclusion2: my unluckiness is due to my immoral behaviour.
Conclusion3: everything is linked.

PS: zy:stupid !my name cannot be displayed!!!

Edited by WT: I didn't even know that Kenneth was there until you told me. And if someone was looking at me, I would have known it, so I'm sure he wasn't looking at me. And we aren't a couple OKAY? If you asked Beany, she could tell you all about my nonexistent boyfriend and my canadian boyfriend.

In fact, I am very happy you didn't leave me alone. If you had, I would have gone off anyway; which was what I did after you left for Maths Soc. The lib nowadays is too crowded for my liking.

However, that is not to say that your conclusion is problematic. You are very correct in saying that your unluckiness is due to your immoral behaviour; you spread scandals!

I am very 不爽 now. Lol.

No comments: