Saturday, August 05, 2006

My Classmates.

Hello everyone! Since this is a class blog, I figured my first post should be about ALL of you!! So I'm gonna post a post on all of my classmates, each and every one of YOU!!

JASON
Jason is a really cool guy. His real name is actually Zhengrong, but he calls himself Jason, which I think is really cute, and cool. He's a real Bad Boy, giving a bad ass attitude face a lot of the time. But of course, a Bad Boy also smiles sometimes. Jason has the sweetest smile. Also, Jason has a really smoooth voice. It's in the moderate lowish range, which is really sexy. Oh, and did I mention about his laugh? It's so sincere, and infectious! When he laughs, everyone around can't help but also laugh or smile. He is the CT rep, so he is a very responsible boy. He has a great personality, and is kind and friendly to everyone. I think that he is very comfortable with himself, never fretting over his appearance. He walks around confidently with his laid-back hairdo and smart-looking glasses. And he is, indeed, really smart! Getting consistently good results, Jason has without doubt gotten the liking of all his teachers and classmates alike. He is studying H3 math, which means he is really good with numbers and stuff. With all these wonderful traits, Jason is truly a worthy member of 07So6c.
P.S. Jason thinks that I'm special. Really. Weisong can testify it.

That's the end of my post on ALL of you! I think I missed out a few people. I apologise to all those whom I have missed out. =) May the force be with you!!!!!

No comments: