Wednesday, August 30, 2006

teachers

Yesterday we went to j8 to grab some presents for our dear teachers (though not al are equally dear). Yu Zhuo said that he's favourite teacher is Mr Paul Khoo. Well, I don't deny that he is a nice teacher and a talented singer but he has left me beaten and confused on how to answer suimmary and AQ questions so if I were to rank him I'll give him a score of 6/10. Maybe the PRCs maight give him a little more since they think that he is good looking.

Ms Tan Zhi An. Best econs tutor of all precisely because she is uber slack. Perharps the first few topics of Econs are really not that important and there really isn't much to do but still I always njoy slacking during her lessons. Ms Tan scores: 8/10 and anyway, she's cute. Salina is just too much for me. She gives homework after every single lesson. Essay plan, DRQ plan. Everything also must plan. So we took a long time to plan what to buy for her but we eneded up heeding on Cai Jing's brillant advice and got her a children's bedtime story book so she read to her child (and hopefully improve her pronounciation and some saying kuesssion when she meant question). Rank for Salina: 5/10. Eventhough she is really good in her subject so we'll all ultimately benefit...at the end of the dayy.

Ms Helen Ng. I personally am okay with her and I find it rather easy to talk to her. Maybe because she happens to be the teacher incharge of SRP too and so I get to interact a lot with her. Some people son't like her haha. But it's really a matter of perspective and I think she's rather familiar with her subject despite her lack of experienced. 8/10

Mrs Chung Ai Lin, Best Chemistry teacher of all. Correct me if I am wrong but I think she's our class's favourite teacher. She doesn't yell, she's always nice and minus the fact that Chemistry is itself a very sucky subject I think she ranks rather high amoungst all our teacher. Knowing that she loves Winnie The Pooh and Strawberry Shortcake, we couldn't decide what to get for her: a hot pink (I think Rae will love this) Strawberry Shortcake pencil case (so that she can do away with her ugly black 'walking' pencil case) to this cute winnie the pooh in a blue jar soft toy (which the guys chose and Brent loves). But since I'm the only person for the hot pink pencil case we landed with the toy instead. I hope she likes it. 9/10

On a side note, Brent and Kennneth were acting like a sweeeet couple at Mini Toons and Popular, essentially, at j8 yesterday. Brent was asking Keth to buy toys for him and they were agreeing to share presents for teachers. Ahhhh how sweeeet. But alas, all was too sweet to last for today at Math lecture, Keth suddenly said:"Stop singing tt britney song to me!!! I'm really not gay!!!!" Yes, we all know you like Wan Ting. So get lost Brent and get a life.

Speaking about Brent leads directly toooooo Mr Jarrod Julian Lee Chun ____ (forget his full name but for those who don't already know, he has 2 middle names). Anyway, I find Mr Lee highly entertaining. I love his "pause and wait for the bell" and I think he has got attitude and it's not everyday that you get a teacher with attitude. He loves to make faces and twitch his eyebrows (not unlike the way Brent does it) and so we were thinking very hard on what to give such a special teacher. We hunted around for somethin gay. Anything gay. We finally decided to buy this round dark pink thing with a face that looks just like Mr Lee's "huh you mean you don't know what it means" face on it. I think we are really great at choosing presents!!!! 7/10

Mdm Low. Prim and proper math teacher (who makes a lot of mistakes in calculating according to Brent and Kenneth). I think she's nice. And she's a great teacher full stop. She dresses well and is very freidnly and caring. I guess you can say that she's a model teacher. We got her a notebook, somthing she will like since she "hate computers", yes that's what she said herself. 8/10

Fadilah fadilah fadilah I can almost hear the countless swears and curses once anyone mention her name. We all know who rank the lowest in our list of favourite teachers. Not that PW sucks (it does) but her teacheing does not make me undertsand or even come close to understanding this obscure PW thing. Try harder next time. 4/10

Mr Tay Woo Chiao, I think we miss crapping with him. As a teacher I dont think he taught us much except that all you ever need to answer an organice chemistry question is a magical sheet of paper with all the arrows linking one compound to the other. 5/10


did i miss out anyone??? (sorry i don't know any of the pe teachers and if u ask me i'll give them 4/10)

No comments: