Wednesday, August 16, 2006

S06C

been wanting to say this for quite some time now. okay here goes....

S06C I LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha. been hearing lots of complains fr my frens in other schools. they seem to have some problems adjusting even till now. but i'm soooo glad that i am in 6c cos every single one in 6c rock. and i sae this from the bottom of my heart ie i am sincere. i think it's really a blessing that i got into 6c orelse i think i won't be able to adjust so quickly to jc life or to rj. =DD thank you all for making my life more colourful. even during the first 3 months i knew that i belong in 6c. and my frens they really envy me for having such a funky and warm class.

soooo.... when's our next movie class outing?

haha. it's been quite some time since we do some bonding through watching movies. i rmb our class used to watch lots of movie together during the first three months. where are those good old days? lol.

rock on 6c =))

No comments: